Durable Medical Equipment
- Ostomy and Urological supplies
- Diabetic supplies including Dr. Comfort Diabetic Shoes and custom molded inserts
- Double electric breast pumps with accessories
- Compression stockings
- Bed rails and safety alarms
- Ambulatory aids
- Support braces (wrist, knee and ankle splints, lumbar belts and abdominal binders)
- Bathroom equipment (3-1) commodes, shower chairs, transfer benches, elevated toilet seats, grab bars, etc.)
- Personal care products (dressing aids, sock grabbers, hand reachers and total hip knee kits)
- Incontinence supplies (pull-ups, diapers, men’s briefs, bed pads, etc.)
- Wound supplies (bandages, gauze, rolled gauze, compression wraps, skin prep, duoderm, tape and much more)
- *Special Orders*
We believe it’s our personal approach to each customer and patient that continues to set us apart from other pharmacies. Our vast selection of durable medical equipment is one example:
- Most medical equipment can be purchased without a prescription. A prescription is required if the patient would like an item billed through insurance.
- Special orders can be accommodated, so if we don’t have a particular item, it can be ordered. On most occasions, the order is delivered the next day at no additional charge. However, there are times when the order may take a few days.
- Harrold’s Pharmacy accepts most insurances, including: Medicare, Medical Assistance, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Geisinger, Amerihealth, Coventry Care, Atena and many more.
- We are accredited by the Joint Commission and Board of Certification/Accerditation (BOC).